Saturday, September 26, 2015

Iced Chai Tea Recipe

One of my favorite Starbucks drinks is a tall iced chai tea latte!  I admit at more than one point in my life {3-4 months at a time, multiple times in the past couple years} I would go every day and then realize just HOW addicted I was to the caffeine.  But it tasted so good.  And something about the routine of going to a Starbucks and having the baristas memorize your order was so fun.  And the Starbucks cups are so cute.  You just can't break a routine like that...Until you see your bank account.  Then you realize you can get away with once a week and guzzling Dr. Pepper the rest of the time.

I still pretty much equally love my Dr. Pepper, but have {somewhat} recently discovered the Starbucks Chai Tea mix at the grocery store!  Walmart even carries it and it's about 50 cents cheaper there.  Add the mix with some vanilla soy milk {or regular milk} and you have yourself a VERY cheap but equally delicious and caffeine filled tall iced chai tea latte!

Iced Chai Tea:
-1/2 cup chai tea mix
-1/2 cup vanilla soy milk
-Ice cubes
{This makes a tall.  For a larger size drink just remember the 1:1 ratio.  1 cup chai tea mix to 1 cup vanilla soy also works!}

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment